Ready for assembly

Thing have been moving a little slow around here over the past two months.  Partially because of time, partially because i've been putting off dealing with the final circuit, which joins the wireless receiver to the motor controller.  This weekend, I put that task to rest, and blew through it all this morning.  Thats not to say i hadn't been working on it.  In the weeks previous, I did make some more complex circuits, unsuccessfully.  Blew up a few components, but spared myself and my arduino and controller survived.

So i finally settled on a simpler circuit which does all i need it to do.  The only thing that it doesn't do is power the Arduino from the large battery pack.  I may change this down the road, but it will at least allow me to take the new motor mount for a ride, wirelessly.  

Here is a video testing the breadboard:

Here are a few pictures.


Post a Comment